DETAILS: The ride and campout will be based up Fall Creek road at the site where we hosted year's State Ride. There is a wide variety of riding available in the area. Some trails may still need some clearing so those of you who carry saws, feel free to bring them along.
Saturday night there will be a dinner provided.
DIRECTIONS: See the map here - http://www.usdirtbiker.com/Maps/FallCreekCamp.bmp
1. Take I-84 to Mountain Home and get off at the Highway 20 exit.
2. Take Highway 20 about 24 miles to the Pine/Featherville turnoff and turnoff there.
3. Follow the road to Pine. When you get to the backend of Anderson Ranch Reservoir you will cross the Boise River. Shortly after you'll come to a T intersection, where the Pine Bar is on the right. Turn left here, going away from Pine and towards Anderson Ranch Reservoir.
4. After you pass the boat ramp the road will turn to a gravel Forest Road and FS road 128 (a.k.a. Lester Creek Road).
Keep following the road for aproximately 10 miles and DO NOT take the Fall Creek marina turnoff.
5. The road will go past a Forest Service guard station and Camp Creek turnoff. Eventually you'll get to a fork where the road merges back with the Fall Creek road at the Ice Springs campground. Continue North on the road. About 1 - 2 miles from this turnoff will be our camp, on the right side of the road. Look for the TVTMA signs. If you get to the Meadow Creek road and Trinity Mountain road junction, you have gone too far.
Contact Tom with questions, 866-9073