Whether you ride a dirt bike or an ATV fourwheeler, bring your friends and come out to join us for a fun day in the Dez! TVTMA presents the 3rd annual Owyhee Fun Run which is a non-competitive poker run style event.
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Where at? Rabbit Creek Parking Area, approximately 1 mile north of Murphy on Hwy 78
Printer Friendly PDF Flyer
Participants are eligible to win prizes.
Participants must be a minimum of 7 years old to participate (minors must be accompanied by a parent).
ATV's must have 4 wheels.
Due to BLM trail designations, the ATV course is only open to ATV's less than 50" in width (i.e. standard ATV's and Razors).
NO pit riding
Sign up: 8am - 10:30am
First bike out: 9am (REMEMBER THIS IS NOT A RACE!)
First ATV out: 9:30am(REMEMBER THIS IS NOT A RACE!)
1.Valid OHV sticker (available for purchase at event).
2. USFS approved spark arrestor
3. Sound test (conducted by TVTMA at the Tech check).
$20 Entry Fee for Individuals
$40 Entry Fee for Families
Dirt bikes ONLY 60 mile loop
27 mile ATV course (bikes OK)
For additional questions, contact Dave Lorello @ 208-631-8327 or Tom Bithell @ 208-866-9073.
The Owyhee Fun Run presented by TVTMA is a fund raiser event with funds being used to promote trail advocacy in Idaho.
Your entry fee for the Owyhee Fun Run will go to support:
- The Idaho Recreation Council and their efforts to craft OHV friendly state laws and many of their other important functions
- The campaign to stop efforts for more wilderness in the Boulder-Whiteclouds in Central Idaho
- The campaign to stop efforts for more wilderness it the Krassel and McCall Ranger Districts of the Payette National Forest
Join a riding club!
Meet new riding buddies. Find new places to ride. Become part of the solution!
TVTMA... who and what is it?
"TVTMA" is the Treasure Valley Trail Machine Association, also known as "The Dirt Bike Club". TVTMA was started in
1964 by strong members of the community interested in preserving the sport of dirtbiking.
TVTMA is a chapter of the Idaho Trail Machine Association (ITMA), which promotes and preserves the sport of trail
riding throughout Idaho.
What TVTMA is about:
What we do:
* Trail maintenance
* Support of land managers
* Club hosted trail rides in the mountains and in the desert
* Family activities promoted by trail rides and social events
* Trail rides for all levels - beginners, intermediate, and expert
Get involved... become a trail and OHV advocate.
Friends of TVTMA
Boise ATV Trail Riders - www.idahoatv.org
Idaho State ATV Association - www.IdahoStateATV.org
Blue Ribbon Coalition - www.sharetrails.org
Americans for Responsible Recreational Access - www.arra-access.com
Idaho Recreation Council - http://www.id-rc.org/